Monday, October 31, 2011

Have a happy (and funny) Halloween!

As today is Halloween, this will be the last post that I will dedicate to this holiday (for past posts, click here, here, or here).   In my opinion, what makes Halloween so great is that it epitomizes both fear and fun.   So, for today's post, I thought I'd show you some photographs that capture precisely these two sentiments.  Below are a series of photos taken of people who braved the incredibly scary, Nightmares Fear Factory in Niagara Falls, Canada.   In the first untouched photo, you will see their terrified (but funny) expressions and in the second photo, you will see what happens when these pictures get Photoshopped!

Enjoy!









(Photos: Something Awful)

3 comments:

  1. I love the one where the girl becomes a beauty queen! We need to try this one day with our old photos!!

    ReplyDelete