Friday, October 28, 2011

Inspired by candy....

You've heard me say before that while I am a total chocoholic, I'm really just not that into candy, even chocolate candy.  There could be a huge bowl of candy right in front of me and I would not feel the slightest bit tempted to reach in and purloin a few.   Now if there were a plate of chocolate cookies or chocolate muffins or chocolate cupcakes in front of me, you might have to restrain me just a little.

So how do you get a non-candy lover into the Halloween spirit?  Easy! Just sneak some candy into a beautiful looking dessert!  Here is my roundup of the yummiest (and prettiest) Halloween candy desserts on the web.  Hope you enjoy! (And don't drool on the keyboard please!)

Candy Corn Whoopie Pies:


Reese's Peanut Butter Cupcakes:



Bloody Hershey's Kisses Cookies:


Halloween Candy Bark (a la Jackson Pollock, perhaps?):



Have an indulgent weekend!

Buen fin de semana!

(Photos: Candy Corn, Reese's, Hershey's, Bark)

3 comments:

  1. Me too! Especially the candy corn pies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny! I LOVE candy, but I'd only eat the top one!! =)

    ReplyDelete