Monday, January 16, 2012

A beautiful Barcelona home (not mine!)





Since my apartment is still covered in unpacked boxes and there's no furniture in it yet, I thought I'd show you guys this beautiful home in Barcelona, featured in Dwell magazine.  I love the incorporation of the original elements with the more modern pieces.  And those amazing, original tiles everywhere! Plus, I always have this feeling anytime I see a home with books everywhere, that whoever lives there and I would be good friends if we ever met.

More on progress on my own very humble apartment later this week! :)

(Photos: Dwell Magazine)

2 comments:

  1. Love the cage like bookshelf in the upper part of the second picture. I NEED that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place is gorgeous! I love how the tiles are inlaid with the wood floors.

    ReplyDelete