Wednesday, October 19, 2011

From Sweden with love






I knew I would show you guys this Swedish apartment the second I saw it.  It is absolutely beautiful!  I love the original wooden beams in the ceiling and the exposed brick which add such rustic charm to the living space.  There is so much to take in about this space. Did you notice that amazing bed frame and headboard?  What about the staircase that seems almost industrial and antique at the same time?  And in the entryway, though the flamingo wallpaper might be the first thing to catch your eye, pay attention to the arrow-shaped hooks by the front door.  So subtle but quirky too!

What do you guys think?

(Photos: Stadshem)

5 comments:

  1. OMG, it's gorgeous! Everything about it is so cute! Do you get to live here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amelia Unfortunately not! I just found these beautiful pics on a Swedish website and had to share. A girl can dream though, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could live in that apartment at once - just beautiful, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a fan of the attic space too. Truthfully though, my favorite part of the whole thing was the flamingo wall paper. Does that make me a loser? lol. I also dig the half wall next to the bed. It kind separates business from pleasure IF ya know what I mean. ; )

    ReplyDelete