Monday, May 13, 2013

Scenes from our weekend

Having the little one around, I don't get a chance to update my blog as often as I'd like. I keep thinking of things I'd like to share with you guys but then I never get around to it because I don't have the time to write a lengthy post like I usually do. So I go weeks without posting anything and then you guys all think I've disappeared or given this thing up. To resolve this, I thought of posting weekly pictures with little snippets telling you what we've been up to lately. This way, the pictures speak for themselves and it only takes me a few minutes to catch you guys up. Efficient, eh? So here goes: 


Some tulips at a flower stall in the Born neighborhood. The pale lilac ones were my favorites and I may have convinced someone to buy them for me (Ahem. Mother's Day). 


Happening upon some troubadours serenading this balcony full of girls. How cute but how strange, huh?


Watching the castelleres (a Catalan tradition of forming human pyramids). Exciting and terrifying at the same time. If you can believe it, the top two tiers are children (!) but don't worry, they're wearing helmets.


Eating Persian food with my family. Kuku sabzee (herb omlettes) are the best springtime food.

What did you guys do over the weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Aw - all so nice! Do you guys happen to have video of the serenading? Sounds adorable.

    ReplyDelete