Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!


This post is a day late. I meant to wish you guys a happy new year yesterday but the Professor and I were staying in our new apartment which still does not have electricity (so no Internet :/) and no gas. All we have is running water. Ice cold water, I may add. Which means that yesterday not only were we were bored (we watched our cat play with bubble wrap for entertainment), we were also freaking freezing!  I wore two pairs of socks and mittens just to go to sleep.  Fortunately we have our love to keep us warm, eh?  Except that last night I would gladly have traded our love for a roaring fire place and an electric blanket.  Hopefully tonight is our last night living in these 18th century conditions.  

In the meantime, I wanted to pop by to wish you guys all a very happy, very peaceful, and very love-filled 2012.  I found this awesome video of Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt singing what is probably the best version of, "What are you doing New Year´s Eve?"  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment