Thursday, September 22, 2011

Presenting: Judy Kaufmann



The three prints above are by Judy Kaufmann, a Chilean born artist who lives in Barcelona (small wold, eh?). She has many different collections with themes as diverse as birds, trees, the circus, and cityscapes.  I especially love her "Famous Prints" which are comedic portraits of famous people in history, like Frida Kahlo (above), Woody Allen, John Lennon, Albert Einstein, Charlie Chaplin and even Batman and Robin (I don't really know that the latter are that historically significant though).  I think these prints could work in any room of the house but I think they'd look especially cute in a nursery or a kid's room.  You can check out more of her work here and if you're as interior-design-obsessed as I am, you can take a sneak peek of her apartment in Barcelona here.

(Illustrations: Judy Kaufmann)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I absolutely LOVE the one in the middle. I just bought a painting from Ikea. The ones you posted put the one I bought to shame.

    ReplyDelete