Sunday, September 4, 2011

Por si quieres aprender un idioma....

EF - Live The Language - Paris from Albin Holmqvist on Vimeo.

EF - Live The Language - Barcelona from Albin Holmqvist on Vimeo.

Hope you're all enjoying your weekends. I just wanted to pop in to share this video that I found via the blog, "The Senses Five."  The video above captures the experience of learning French and Spanish in Paris and Barcelona respectively.  Don't you wish you were 22 again and studying abroad?  I never got to study abroad when I was in college because I was working every summer and couldn't afford the expense.  I'd like to think I've made up for it in recent years though :)

Buen fin de semana!

P.S. The post title translates to, "In case you want to learn a language..."

(Videos: Albin Holmqvist)

3 comments:

  1. Those videos are so awesome! Very engaging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can wait to expand my Spanish beyond Pitanglish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I go to Spain I mean.

    By the way I had a dream I met Pitbull last night in Costco! His speaking voice was strikingly similar to his rap voice.

    ReplyDelete