Thursday, September 15, 2011

Crushing on: Indigo



It's no secret that blue is my favorite color. Indigo, Azure, Aegean, Navy. Whatever you call it, I love it. Fortunately for me, blue appears to be the "it" color for fall.  I'm seeing it all over the blogosphere in interiors and fashion. I've compiled a bunch of images of my favorite pieces for your viewing pleasure above. I made this inspirational pinboard using Polyvore. Ever heard of it? I'm not sure where the  name comes from but it sounds like an image-sharing dinosaur, right?  Polyvore is a handy little website that allows you to select things from all over the web and either use a ready made template created by other users or design your own. Pretty neat, eh?

Wishing you a blue Thursday!


Indigo Inspiration by kiana119 featuring a a line dress

J Crew a line dress
$178 - jcrew.com
Steve Madden lace up boots
$160 - nordstrom.com
Madewell canvas tote
$55 - madewell.com
Alexander McQueen studded belt
$495 - net-a-porter.com

1 comment: