Thursday, March 26, 2015

Black day


Yesterday a flight from Barcelona to Dusseldorf crashed in the French Alps, killing all 150 passengers aboard. I know that most of you probably already know this unless you've been living under a rock or something, but I felt I had to mention it and that to not say anything at all about it here on the blog would be an egregious neglect. The truth is, I've been trying hard not to think about it and to stop myself from reading all the news reports that come out about it, but as the city is in mourning and everybody's talking about it, it's pretty hard to escape. It breaks my heart to think about the families of those on board and what they must be going through. It's so devastating, I don't even know what to say or why I'm writing this post. I don't want to bring anyone down but I just had to acknowledge it. Keep yourselves well dears.

(Photo found on Panasonic Lumix website)

No comments:

Post a Comment