Thursday, May 8, 2014

Inlove with Instagram

So I got a smartphone a while ago (yes, the cavewoman has finally joined the 21st century) and I decided to finally download Instagram instead of constantly borrowing the Professor's phone every time I wanted to snap a picture (if you want to follow me, by the way my user name is kiana1002). It's a pretty great app for improving your pictures as I'm sure you and millions of people already know, but what I like most about it is that it connects you to other people who aren't necessarily your friends but who you feel like you know because you follow them. One of the people I discovered is Anniset, an architecture student and illustrator who lives in Valencia and posts such great, artistic photos. These are some of my favorites below: 






So beautiful and whimsical right? What do you guys think? Do you have Instagram? 

4 comments:

  1. I just joined because of you! The first picture reminds me of how I met your mother!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true! I didn't think of that!

      Delete
  2. I just ordered my first iphone this week (used, off ebay, but hey, it's good!). I never thought of myself as an instagram-er but you may have me rethinking it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Making the change to a smartphone is an adjustment for sure but it does have its perks. I hope you enjoy it!

      Delete