Saturday, March 15, 2014

Hello from Miami!



Oops! I forgot to tell you guys that I'm on vacation in Miami and am thus not tending to my blog. Sorry about that! We came to Miami in mid-February for my sister's wedding and we're going to be here until next week. I know you guys are probably used to my sporadic blogging style but I just thought I'd give you a heads up that I'm still alive and well and I haven't given this thing up. I can't wait to share some pictures of what we've been up to over here. Until then, here's a glimpse of the Professor and the little chickpea outside the Perez Art Museum overlooking Biscayne Bay.

stay well and see you soon!
XO

2 comments:

  1. Wow, enjoy your trip! I visited Miami in 2005 and had a great time. Can you do like a must see guide for the city? -Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jade! Unfortunately, I think I may be a pretty bad person to ask for a city guide since I normally stick to visits with family and friends when I'm home and we always visit haunts we've been to a thousand times before. But I like the Miami guide that Design Sponge did a few years ago. It's restricted to some of the touristy areas but it has a lot of good places that even I never knew about. Here's the link:
    http://www.designsponge.com/2012/01/miami-guide-part-1-south-beach-and-north-miami.html

    ReplyDelete