Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Five day guide to Barcelona



 


I'm a very laid-back traveler. Whenever I visit a new city, I don't feel a ton of pressure to race around seeing this or that. Instead, I prefer to casually wander around a park, get lost in an unfamiliar neighborhood, or hang out in a side walk café for a few hours while I people watch. If this is the kind of traveling that appeals to you too and you will be visiting Barcelona soon, my friend Giulia has written a five day guide to Barcelona which is just wonderful. Apart from her characteristically beautiful photographs, she has also captured what a visit to Barcelona should be about: food, sun, beach, old streets and old churches, and Gaudi of course. Here´s the link to the series of posts, if you'd like to check them out. 

(Photos: Giulia Duch)

3 comments:

  1. You are my guide to visiting Barcelona.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link! I always love to find out more about the city I live in, especially what other Barcelonians expat or no like to see and do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Liaza! And kat, so do I!

    ReplyDelete