Friday, October 5, 2012

Afternoons with Gaudi





I don't know if you've seen this month's Anthropologie catalog, but it was inspired by lovely Barcelona, more specifically the architecture of Antoni Gaudi.  It's kind of fun and exciting to see the city you live in captured in such a glamorous, sexy way.  It kind of makes you feel glamorous and sexy just by living here as if we all go around with 1920's hairstyles and dramatic, red lipstick.

Anyway, just thought I'd share a little eye candy with you guys.  For the rest of the catalog, click here.

Buen fin de semana!

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool! I actually drooled over this catalog on Friday. =) I see now that there was a cosmic reason why.

    PS- The girl reminds me of the wife of Leonardo DiCaprio in Inception.

    ReplyDelete