Friday, December 2, 2011

What happens when a school photographer has a bad day?


This video has nothing to do with anything.  It's not Barcelona-related or even travel-related.  I just thought it was hilarious and decided to share it with you guys.  For the record, when I was in elementary school I refused to take a class picture.  Every time my school would give us the letter telling our parents to fill out how many photos they'd like and to attach payment, I would conveniently "forget" to give it to my mom.  So my parents never had any idea when picture day was and I was a happy camper because of it.  So while the walls of my parent's home today are adorned with pictures of my sisters sporting toothless and cheesy grins, the only picture they have of me is my college graduation photo.  In which I look quite nice if I do say so myself.  And I have all my teeth.  

Buen fin de semana!

2 comments:

  1. That red head at the end is adorable - how could you not smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute!! I wanna marry the hot butt head photographer and adopt the adorable red head.

    ReplyDelete